December 2016 update
See also Regular Events and
|HOLY COMMUNION (COMMON WORSHIP)
Sunday 4 December 2016, 11am at Suckley Church|
The library will be in or near Suckley|
at the following times
(on the third Thursday of each month):
Orchard Bungalow, Suckley: 10:10-10:25am
Cross Keys Inn, Suckley: 10.30-10.45am
Suckley School: 10:50-11:10am
Post Office, Longley Green: 11:15-11:35am
Tapperdin, Bridges Stone: 11:45am-12noon
Knapp Farm, Bridges Stone: 12:05-12:20pm
Village Hall, Alfrick: 12:25-12:40
Enquiries to Malvern Library, Graham Road,
Malvern WR14 2HU, phone 01905 822722
Thursday 15 December 2016
- Services at Suckley Church are
on Sundays at varying times - see details above or notices locally for
details. The Team Vicar is the Reverend Anne Potter (01886 832355).
The churchwardens are Anne Lewis and Liz Devenish,
the church secretary is Richard Lewis and the treasurer is Diana
Holloway. A parish magazine called The Sphere is published
monthly, shared with the neighbouring parishes of Bransford, Alfrick, Lulsley
and Leigh. The magazine is edited by Peggy Johnson, assisted by David Fowler.
- Bell Ringing practices
are held on the first, second and fourth Wednesdays of each month, from
7:30 - 9pm at the church. The Bell Tower Captain is Linda Taylor (884280).
- Fledglings Nursery School at The Hop Kilns, Suckley welcomes children aged 3 months to 5 years, Monday to Friday, 8am until 6pm.
- Suckley and District Pony and Youth Club is a group of young local people of mixed ages who meet and make
friends with people of similar interests. They meet every other Tuesday
evening from 6:30pm to 8pm.
- Suckley Harriers Junior Football Club (6-11 year olds - Primary School age) meet Saturdays, 10:30am-12noon,
using the all-weather pitch at Suckley playing fields. Cost: £1 per
- Yoga Class at Suckley Village
Hall - contact Barbara Wall